LINk TRANSITION NEWS AND DOCUMENTS
TRANSITION OF LOCAL INVOLVEMENT NETWORKS TO LOCAL HEALTHWATCH
RESPONSE TO NALM FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES March 2012
Latest Update: 01 April 2012
1. Chart: Responses - LA (Alphabetical) ... also see below
2. The FOI Questions
1. Has your Local Authority agreed an indicative budget for Local HealthWatch for the period April 2013 – March
2. If an indicative budget has been agreed for Local HealthWatch for the period April 2013 – March 2015, what
sum has been agreed?
3. What arrangements have been agreed by your Local Authority for supporting your local LINk during transition
to Local HealthWatch for the period April 2012 – March 2013?
4. What arrangements has your Local Authority put in place to include the local LINk in the pilot Health and
Wellbeing Board for the Authority’s area?
5. How many meetings have taken place with the public in your Authority’s area to consult them on the
development of Local HealthWatch? (By 'arrangements', we mean a provision or plan made in preparation for
3. The Local Authority Responses
4. Response from the relevant LINk - Please send in your comments
5. Response from NALM Members - Please send in your comments