HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE ACT 2012
An Act to establish and make provision about a National Health Service Commissioning Board and Clinical Commissioning Groups and to make other provision about the National Health Service in England;
- To make provision about public health in the United Kingdom; to make provision about regulating health and adult social care services;
- To make provision about public involvement in health and social care matters, scrutiny of health matters by local authorities and co-operation between local authorities and commissioners of health care services;
- To make provision about regulating health and social care workers;
- To establish and make provision about a National Institute for Health and Care Excellence;
- To establish and make provision about a Health and Social Care Information Centre and to make other provision about information relating to health or social care matters;
- To abolish certain public bodies involved in health or social care;
- To make other provision about health care; and for connected purposes.
To view the whole Act, click here ...